<!-- --><!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(http://beta.blogger.com/css/navbar/classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar/8563620?origin\x3dhttp://lameyqueen.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Monday, September 19, 2005

hmmm...wenta watch his handball federation.....too bad..i din get to see him lay for the first match....wenta watch movie after the match den realised tt he played for the 2nd...arggghhh....
telling myself nt to visit him will nt help as the only way is to tie myself up....again...i lost to my brain again....i walked to his rm....asking him abt the match...he looked scared wen i entered his rm....sigh...does it have to be like this?i reali duno....m i being too sensitive?or is he really o scared to c me...alot asked me to behave normally...still go to his rm...treat him stuffs and watch tv..but!!!!!its nt being reciprocate bk!!!! he is juz different frm others...he is too shy!!!!he wld juz choose to avoid weneva he can...pls tell e wad to do man....
i guess i shlden rush into the normal mood so fast.....he mite find it diff to accept? shld i juz stick my dumb ass on my chair for weeks not stepping into his rm?
woulden tt make everything turn more much more worse?
my initial tots were wrong....
i tot as long as i pretend to look normal in front of him, everything wld be fine...but.....i dun tink so...
there is a difference betwn he noes n u told him and he noes n nt told by u....shucks....
i screwed it up! juz screwed it up!!!!!!
everytime i tink of it....tears will well up my eyes...i cant take it ...but i cant ctrl it.....i have been trying to occupy myself with stuffs to stop myself frm thinking...
its nw tt i noe hw much i like him man.....it wld be good if human dun have a heart with emotion....sux!!!!!
i juz hope dese 2 days tt he is nt ard will cool tings dwn n hope things wld get better man......i dun wana lose this frenship....


Look into my eyes you will see
What you mean to me
Search your heart, search your soul
When you find me there you'll search no more
Don't tell me it's not worth trying for
You can't tell me it's not worth dying for
You know it's true
Everything I do, I do it for you
Look into your heart you will find
There's nothing there to hide
Take me as I am, take my life
I would give it all, I would sacrifice
Don't tell me it's not worth fighting for
I can't help it, there's nothing I want more
You know it's true
Everything I do, I do it for you
There's no love like your love
And no other could give more love
There's nowhere unless you're there
All the time, all the way
(Look into your heart baby)
Oh, you can't tell me it's not worth trying for
I can't help it, there's nothing I want more
Yeah, I would fight for you, I'd lie for you
Walk the wire for you, Yeah I'd die for you
You know it's true
Everything I do, Ohhh, I do it for you

my blog
things and thoughts that i don't really say it out

about me
cheerful.always sensitive.always hope to be carefreetreasure frenships alot.pessimistic at times.

my thoughts
.....Just be HAPPY and you will be HAPPY....
links
don't wish to be linked

tagboard
dun need any comment

disclaimer
This site is 100% done by kriss, with the help of other media(such as brushes, textures, etc.). No ripping or stealing
of images or codes without author's permission.